Author Topic: Run in with some thoughtless wheelers  (Read 2168 times)

Offline ragdump

Run in with some thoughtless wheelers
« on: January 08, 2013, 03:48:30 PM »
After this last big storm at one point I had nearly 5 ft of powder then it poured rain for a day and a half then what a mess it melted and compressed the snow some but it also made rain ruts and tunnels threw the snow,i spent 3 days digging and filling so I could get out a good friend my exwife had passed away my ex actually worked for me for 20 years I got the road cherried out and could drive in and out no problem with my big tired Samurai I go to the Bay area last weekend for the service when I come home Sunday afternoon the road was destroyed 5 rigs with big tires and and lots of throttle  made ruts everywhere 2 and 3 ft deep it'd like they were trying to cause the maximum amount of damage they could ,I get to Ragdump and one of them is broke down right in frt I was beyond pissed I get out and start going off on them told to get the hell out of my way and don't come back the one that stood out the most was a Toyota P/U big time lifted black primered  giant tires he was like the leader of the pack spinning his tires making  3 and 4 foot hole for no reason except he could  anyone have any idea who this is or the other assholes with him