Author Topic: Long Lake 7/23-7/26  (Read 8250 times)

Offline BattleWagon

• Toys for Life
Re: Long Lake 7/23-7/26
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 09:17:24 AM »
The guy on 49s was a ford ranger right? He is a local, nice guy.

I stopped and said hi to your group coming out on Sun, just this side of the stair case. (white 84 toy) The guy in the stock suzuki said he had more fun than the rest of the group with no body damage!

X2 on the ham radio, very handy to be able to communicate with the rest of the world up there.

Yeah that was a Ranger wasn't it..... Big Boy forsure..

That’s cool Scooterloo, nice to put a name to a face. Which way did you come out on Sunday??? I saw you later that day when i was headed to PhillBrook to take a gander.   But I did not see you pass me when i was eating lunch at Spring... Maybe I just did not see you..

Yeah my friend in the stock Suzuki made it through eaiser then the Taco and the Jeep. On 28in tires...hahaha

Your Toyota is sweet. Looks super clean and low for your size tires.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 09:40:25 AM by BattleWagon »
01 D-Cab Taco. W/ Coilovers, Bilsteins, Locker,  Home built front, rear, skids, sliders, & 9k Superwinch.

Respect and Enjoy.......

Offline BattleWagon

• Toys for Life
Re: Long Lake 7/23-7/26
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 09:33:21 AM »
Why no Fordyce?? I was supposed to be going with my buddies this weekend.... But Funds won't allow this time...
Where did you camp at Morris?? Did you camp behind the Dam or the single spot on the Lake?? Also how many rigs/tents were able to camp there comfortable??

Yeah Ken I just need to do it in the near feature.....  I will email you ken for some more info....
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 09:38:26 AM by BattleWagon »
01 D-Cab Taco. W/ Coilovers, Bilsteins, Locker,  Home built front, rear, skids, sliders, & 9k Superwinch.

Respect and Enjoy.......