Author Topic: LNF meeting in Chico (NOI/PA)  (Read 2624 times)

Offline porterwagner

LNF meeting in Chico (NOI/PA)
« on: November 05, 2007, 04:34:20 PM »
Is this meeting that they are holding on thursday going to be one of importance that a lot of us need to make it to? Is it going to entail commenting on their proposed new route designations? I know it's part of the next step and I just received a thing in the mail about it. I might have to go to check it out anyhow. Who else is going? I don't know how many other people got this, but its usually something that I would see Ken post up on here (maybe I missed it.). They are saying it begins step 4 of the planning process and that there is a 30 day scoping comment period that will end by Nov. 25, 2007.  Oh, and the  meeting is Thursday Nov. 8th at the Pleasant Valley Rec. Center 2320 North Avenue.

Offline Pantheus

• Administrator
  • K6KLK
Re: LNF meeting in Chico (NOI/PA)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 08:32:49 AM »
That meeting is about the rest of Lassen National Forest, but NOT The High lakes.

It is / was important if you use or want to use parts outside The High Lakes OHV area.

In hind sight, the meeting failed to provide much in the way of answers, maybe even opened up more questions.

I have my hands full with the High Lakes area, but the meeting was attended by 50-75 interested people, including several FOTHL people..
K6KLK

In a world without walls and fences nobody needs Windows and Gates!
User #104362 since 02/99 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org