Author Topic: Major changes coming to In Gear magazine  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Pantheus

• Administrator
  • K6KLK
Major changes coming to In Gear magazine
« on: August 30, 2007, 06:59:54 PM »
Major changes coming to In Gear magazine

Effective with the December 2007 issue, the In Gear will transition from a newsprint tabloid to a glossy full color magazine. You will also begin getting 6 issues per year instead of 12. The issue dates will be on even-numbered months (i.e., February, April, etc.).

To supplement the printed In Gear, we have already begun adding new content to, have instituted an electronic newsletter format, and will continue to use this forum for discussions and announcements. To join our newsletter mailing list, visit and click on the Subscribe to E-news link.

We realize that this is a major change for the association, and your comments are welcome and encouraged.

Now is the time to get your vehicle featured in the rig of the month section, or to write that beautiful feature article that you've been thinking about. Every page in the new magazine will be in full color.

Thank you for being involved in the association. We hope that this new change will allow us to serve you more effectively.

Suzy Johnson
In Gear Editor

In a world without walls and fences nobody needs Windows and Gates!
User #104362 since 02/99 with the Linux Counter,

Offline Sage

Re: Major changes coming to In Gear magazine
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 09:14:42 AM »
The current issue just arrived here, and I was impressed with two of the articals.

Both were regarding "Friends of the High Lakes" and were submitted by 'Ol Pan himself!

Ken, keep up the good work that you are doing!

Oh, and THANKS!!!!
The more people I meet, the more I like the dog!

All who wander are not lost!