Author Topic: Apparent schedule of the rest of the RDP  (Read 3052 times)

Offline Pantheus

• Administrator
  • K6KLK
Apparent schedule of the rest of the RDP
« on: August 13, 2007, 11:11:37 PM »
The OHV fund grant request gives a hint of the schedule for the rest of the RDP / Route Dez process:

In the request for $ 250,000 in OHV grant funds is this "schedule"

Issuance of the Notice of Intent and Proposed Action - (November 2007)

Hosting several public meetings and review of public comments (November / December 2007)

Release of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (May 2008)

Hosting several public meetings and review of public comments (May / June 2008)

Release of the Final Environmental Impact Statement (September 2008)

Publication and issuance of the Motor Vehicle Use Map (October 2008)

Hosting several public meetings to explain the map and ensure understanding of where visitors can ride/drive their vehicles (October / November 2008)

Ken
K6KLK

In a world without walls and fences nobody needs Windows and Gates!
User #104362 since 02/99 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org

Offline porterwagner

Re: Apparent schedule of the rest of the RDP
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 04:58:48 PM »
so it'll be about 2 years until we figure out exactly what's going on with the trails, or will they read our comment forms, re evaluate and maybe change things sooner?? This sure is going to take a while. I know, I can hear it now, (Have patience!) I guess we can keep watching and stay involved with eldorados and others to see what all happens. Thanks again Ken for keeping us all up to date on these issues.

Offline Wilson

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 06:56:36 PM »
so it'll be about 2 years until we figure out exactly what's going on with the trails, or will they read our comment forms, re evaluate and maybe change things sooner?? This sure is going to take a while. I know, I can hear it now, (Have patience!) I guess we can keep watching and stay involved with eldorados and others to see what all happens. Thanks again Ken for keeping us all up to date on these issues.

It would be nice if they actually read our comments and made changes, guess we will have to wait and see.

Offline Pantheus

• Administrator
  • K6KLK
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 07:04:19 PM »
From the above list, these two steps is where Eldo N.F. is right now.  These are also the most crucial steps, where the 45 day comment period in writing must take place.

Release of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (May 2008)

Hosting several public meetings and review of public comments (May / June 2008)

With this being the final notice when we will see what the RDP actually looks like

Release of the Final Environmental Impact Statement (September 2008)
K6KLK

In a world without walls and fences nobody needs Windows and Gates!
User #104362 since 02/99 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org