Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Prunepicker

• New to our board
  • Life is short...do your best
Greetings
« on: July 21, 2007, 08:05:38 PM »
Been wheelin these mountains around here for 45 years but this is my first crack at chat room stuff.  Got pulled in by the big hubbub over the High Lakes.   

Offline Pantheus

• Administrator
  • K6KLK
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 08:10:29 PM »
Welcome, G.   ....   You do know that it was you that introduced me to the High lakes in 1975.  They caused me to move up here.   'Tis, all your fault...    ;D   and my life's not been the same since.  THANKS !

btw, I saw Mike Fedderson today at the North District meeting...  long time no see there either.   No more Run-A-Mucks  after 29 years!

Ken
K6KLK

In a world without walls and fences nobody needs Windows and Gates!
User #104362 since 02/99 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org

Offline Prunepicker

• New to our board
  • Life is short...do your best
Re: Greetings
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 09:56:42 AM »
Yep,
     It was me...Of course while the High Lakes became your back yard I spent 30 years visiting when I could on weekends.  I think you got the better deal.  I'm here now, just in time for another wrestling match.  Still have the ol 46 Flatty.  Born the same year I was and still in pieces.  Just finished up my response to the NFS closures and will mail them tomorrow.  It was quite a job and only covered a small percentage of the trails I have concerns with.  I would be happy to share my response to the NFS if it might be helpful to anyone.  Hope to see you at RTP Wednesday.  Still trying to finish business and get out of Portland.

Gary